Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm still here.

I have been wanting to make a new post but not sure where to start. I guess I feel like I have to start from the beginning if I start blogging, but I guess that isn't the case. I updated our family picture (and added a few more) with photos taken by a photographer sent to our house by Children's Hospital. The hospital wants to use Melissa's story for a few different publications. We think that is pretty exciting. They have asked us to ok everything written about her and will send us copies of everything that they publish on her. So hopefully we can post that when we get it.


Melissa is doing better than great. She is happy, healthy, and now like any of my other 3 babies. We are so blessed to have such an amazing child in our family. They are all special but she is our miracle baby. Her big brother and sisters adore her. On more than one occasion while riding in the van the girls have fought over which of them could talk to and make funny faces at Melissa. I felt so ridiculous telling them to share their sister and stop fighting over who could talk to her. But at least I know they love her, right?!

1 comment:

Jaimee Blood said...

Hey Spanglers! Melissa is darling! She looks so much like the rest of those cute Spangler kids. So happy she's doing well. We miss you. --The Bloods